Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

We are what we do


guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-suddenly-it-all-makes-sense.org
Ever watched the series Jersey Shore? OMG
After some one had given it to me, I decided to see what all the good and bad fuss was about.
In my existence I have never come across a bunch of people like these. And, if one day I do, someone please slap me not once but twice through the face. What a culture shock!

To link to my point, these people are what they do. They have subjected themselves to being scrutinized and judged by the public because of the way they act. They are aggressive, provocative, sexist you name it, they are the epitome of reality TV, South Park has even made a mockery of some of them.

If you’ve never heard of the term Guido’s and Guidettes, please do yourself a favour!

1 comment:

  1. To be brutally honest I cannot and would not bring myself to waste precious time checking it out. But I'll take your word for it that it’s lame (as is all reality TV). Tx for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete