Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

It’s holiday time…


http://livinglindsay.com/2011/07/24
You can always feel when Easter is approaching. We get our first slice of cold weather, well for us Capetonians at least, the roads seem ridiculously full, and there are more than the normal amount of people around in the streets as well as out and about.

My plan for this Easter is to get away from Cape Town. Open my mind up to some inspiration; see something different other than a class room, some different people other than my class mates, because, that’s where I’ve been for the entire term.

My point that I’d like to make is, consider giving yourself some time to relax this holiday. Don’t over do it, don’t under do it. Allow yourself the space to breath and relax. This is important for you. Over and above that, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment