Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

If I were the boss..


If I were the boss…

If I were the boss I’d hold a party every time someone new is employed.
If I were the boss I’d make work start on a Tuesday, have lunch at tea time and take a snooze during tea.
If I were the boss, I’d give the tasks I dislike the most to the people least interesting, and the tasks I love the most I’d keep for myself.
If I were the boss, I’d insist on cuppacchino instead of filter, have a bar one instead of a chomp, eat foot-long rolls instead of finger foods.

It is a dream after all isn’t it?

3 comments:

  1. Lol this is funny and I would love a boss like you. Don't you think your company will lose some cash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a funnier way of looking at so-called 'important' things in life. If I were the boss, I'd ideally like it to be like this.

      Delete
  2. Loved it! Very cool way of looking at it!

    ReplyDelete