Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It is better to practice a little than talk a lot

alwaysasunrise.tumblr.com I had a fantastic childhood, but my word was I cheeky. I can remember getting a few klaps over the head as a result of my cheekiness. My father died when I was 12, and I somehow wish I had shut my mouth more often and just been able to sit back and listen to things he had to tell me. I learnt a lesson from this, shut your mouth and allow someone to talk to you as much as you can handle it. One day you’ll turn around and they won’t be there. Having a loud mouth doesn’t get you anywhere, and you merely just prohibiting someone else from saying what they feel is important. If you possess this characteristic you might find that shutting up a bit more than you usually do can actually be beneficial to you. Sometimes biting your tongue isn’t such a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment