Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

It is a poor idea to lie to yourself…


http://ridhwaanabaradien.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html
I’ve recently hit a crossroad in my life where I’ve come to realise that one needs to use the time we have to do everything that we desire to. I’ve realised that you can’t sit around and wait for things to happen, you need to make them happen yourself. Working a 9-5 job doesn’t qualify you for anything, it merely facilitates a salary for you to do the same thing the following month.

This brought me to think about where I want to be, the places I want to see, as well as the people I want to meet. I think we are capable of so much more than we think. Taking a chance at life and doing something out of the ordinary could make your life that much more special. A lot of us find ourselves telling our own brains that sitting in 2 hours of traffic everyday is just something we have to do, and being stressed out is all part of life. Bullshit! You can change those things. You just need to make it happen yourself.

1 comment:

  1. True. We do possess the choice, but some people just simply accept that which is given them. A real pity though.

    ReplyDelete